Old 10-21-2020, 11:07 AM
Alsatian
Giant Nontypical

Let me make it easy for everyone. I have heard Joe Biden is going to put Beto "hell ya I'm gonna take your guns!" O'Rourke in charge of his gun control policies. That should be enough information to form a judgment on how Joe Biden will protect our 2nd amendment rights. Meaning he will NOT protect your second amendment rights and he will pack the supreme court and appoint liberal judges who will erase your second amendment rights through activist court decisions.

Joe will probably pursue every gun control law and regulation that he can get away with. One of the things I am worried about -- and frankly many of us here on this web site ought to be worried -- is his language about "weapons of war." I have an excellent weapon of war in my gun cabinet that I have used for years hunting both deer and elk to success in both species. it is a Springfield .30-06. That is absolutely a "weapon of war." It was designed for the US military. It was used in WW-I and WW-II. Does THIS firearm fall under the Joe Biden "weapon of war" rubric? You mean I'm supposed to trust those guys that they won't write it up that way -- put a long list down in the small print or just write the law broadly. Is any firearm that fires a .30-06 cartridge arguably a weapon of war? Is any firearm that uses a cartridge that derives from the .30-06 cartridge a weapon of war? That begins to cover a broad swath of firearms -- anything that fires a.25-06, .270, .280, .35 Whelen, and I don't know what else.

If you are serious about protecting your 2nd amendment, you can't vote for Joe Biden or any other national; Democrat. It is far too obvious that this is the case to even be discussing it here.

Last edited by Alsatian; 10-21-2020 at 11:12 AM.