Old 05-18-2020, 07:12 PM
sconnyhunter
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Not sure about how in tune you are with MN politics... As to the highlighted above... MN had a 1B+ budget surplus pre Covid 19, we were not in a budget deficit, so the foolish liberal spending dog don't hunt here... They are predicting that there will be a 2B+ budget deficit post Covid 19...

As for Dayton... There is at least one member here that believes that I hate Trump... I don't hate Trump, I just don't like him... I do dislike Dayton as well, and hated him as our governor...

I'm not a fan of Walz either, but at least he was smart enough to let our safe at home order expire tomorrow, and is letting the state open back up... I do wonder about how much what transpired in WI influenced Walz decision?

Valorius, I believe I answered your above quote as well... MN hasn't been running a massive deficit for years, but is projecting a deficit post covid 19...
Lunker, Rimjob Walz stuck his finger in the air. Saw that the winds have changed and is bending to them. His little cabal of liberal Governors who thought they could band together and stay locked down has been broken up BY THE PEOPLE.

As to how in tune I am. I grew up there. In Elk River, in fact.
I listen to Bill Bennet in the morning when I'm in Superior or Duluth. And TCNT when I'm in the twin cities (Which is almost daily, since I'm an essential TRUCKER). I try to keep up with my home state. I knew that you had a surplus. And now thanks to the ignorance, of Tim Jong Walz, you have a MASSIVE deficit. He could have saved that by NOT locking down.

BUT, he's a tyrant, and only loves POWER. So, you got locked down. Despite the evidence that was available WORLDWIDE.