HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Elk hunting value?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 02:53 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

I have no problem with land owners closing there lands off to JOE PUBLIC
this is one of the main reasons why folks BUY there own land or anything
and they should n't HAVE to let anyone on there lands
that is 100% wrong
I get some land owners have issues with wildlife, and well, that's NOT really the land owners fault
they paid for the land, they shoudn't be forced to endure added issues from the public or the state interference

if they have crop damage, this is why there is crop insurances
and many farmers and land owners DO handle there crop damages on there own, most states require this by LAW!

opening up your land to the public adds a lot of risk and issues land owner just don;t want to endure!

they LEASE there lands as a way to help PAY for things, from the land itself to other things, there is NO reasons LAND owner shouldn;t be allowed to profit off there investments

folks that tend to bash land owners , are folks that DON"T own land themselves in my experience and don;t know the issue's land owners have, looking from the outside in, rather than being in there shoes!

private property is just that, be it land, a house a vehicle or??
its your's and the you should be able to freely do what you want on it if its legal! anything else with be just wrong IMO!

I personally have NO issue with paying to rent lease some land , to have the place ti myself and not have some JOE PUBLIC IDIOT walk in on me and ruin mt hunt, after traveling a thousand or two thousand miles to get to!
that's what I am paying for, and have no issue's if I can deem it in my price range and budget
I prefer of course to make friends with land owners and get free access, although its never free, as I always take good care of land owners that allow me access in gifts and such LOL
but I am fine with that too!