View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 11:24 AM
Oldtimr
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post
I don't know the particulars, and the article does not elaborate. I would present your idea differently. Undermining your superior is not desirable. Disagreement, presenting a contrary analysis is often desired. At the same time, the ultimate decision remains with the boss, and the subordinates must carry out the boss's decision. If this guy leaked information, took action to undermine the president, resisted his orders in any of the myriad ways people can resist such orders . . . yes, it is just that he be booted. We didn't elect Vindman, we elected Donald Trump. Mostly we elected Donald Trump because we DIDN'T like the status quo of a lot of things, including US foreign policy. You bet Trump's foreign policy is going to look different from Obama's foreign policy. You bet Trump's foreign policy is going to look different from Bush's foreign policy. You bet Trump's foreign policy is going to look different from Bill Clinton's foreign policy. I would not look back on any of those presidencies -- and that is 24 years of foreign policy for those weak in arithmetic -- as setting standards of good foreign policy. I would go further and suggest there are a heck of a lot of foreign policy professionals and academics who have their heads up their butts, if it can be inferred that they had something to do with that 24 years of foreign policy.
Absolutely, correct, it is a lot more than being n the losing side, he colluded against the President of the US who happened to be his boss. There seemed to be a lot of that going on in the system Hillary and Obama set up before they left office to usurp the President. Sounds pretty much like treason to me. There has to be ramifications against those deep state traitors and it needs to be swift so as prevent it from happening again. People need to go to prison!