HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2020 Northern Minnesota 100% guided black bear hunt. Guaranteed bear in bow range.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:12 AM
Swaneric MN
Spike

Default Whitetail for bear

Originally Posted by Jakestep5

Would you be interested in a mid Missouri whitetail or turkey hunt with crappie fishing as well? I can send several pictures of the quality of animals over the last few years. A couple deer in the 160s. Crappie fishing will be guided by an actual crappie guide on Lake of the Ozarks.
i would take that trade. 135” is my biggest buck and would love to get another or hopefully bigger and see new country. Let’s discuss a swap 218/576-7907 my friends call me Dusty. I have a good track record swapping and have mastered bear hunting. Your chances of success are extremely good. 100% fair chase so I don’t wanna say guaranteed but if you come for 4 days I’ll have something else lined up for 3 cause your hunt could be over in the first hour of sitting in stand. Muskys and walleyes are some of my favorite things but I’ll let you decide. I’m 45 minutes from Lake Superior so salmon and trout are always an option too. You won’t get bored I promise you that. I’ll put you up in a nice 32’ camper in the middle of no where on a river full of fish sitting around a fire listening to wolves howl in the evenings. If that sounds like something you’d like text me and let’s talk.