HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - When family touches your trail cameras.
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 02:36 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by lady
No, not his land and I pay a fee to access the land. He is actually trespassing because he doesn't pay the access fee.
well then you have a answer, don't let him be on the land, and hunting there, fair is fair

BUT again, if others are paying fee, they have equal rights to game on the same lands as you, unless there is a contract that states, who can hunt where
devil in the details
if its a free for all, based on each pay"X" amount per yr, then everyone has rights to hunt any where
back to, if don;t like the set up, look else where
and as always, DON"T share info, lock your cam's up
mean all this as help NO bash here too!
I had like issue's yrs back sharing land with lazy hunters, , you did the work, they then hunted near you due to they knew you would be in a good area
and always picked at you for info
I moved on, have own place now and never looked back!
and in many other states I hunted, I gained access to places that had exclusive rights to hunt, or hunted with like minded hunters that didn;t leach off each other or step on each others toes, gave each other space and had agreements and in OFF season talks to know where and how we would hunt and be, so no one moved ion on anyone !
as again, its in the details that can make you happy or not
NOT all hunters hunt the same way, or have like minded minds
I know hunters that like to sit next to each other and yap all day while they HUNT and some that hate seeing another person all day long
it again, you have to clear things up BEFORE the season gets here, and know what and who your hunting with'
GOOD hunting partners and friends are HARD to come by IMO!
pick em wisely!