HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - When family touches your trail cameras.
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 01:55 PM
lady
Spike

Default When family touches your trail cameras.

I have had a big problem with my father in law touching my cam sets. My derp husband keeps telling him where we put stuff. This guy has gone out and pulled our cams and ruined my sets. Earased my cards. He also thinks he has a right to animals that we find. My husband has had little to do with selecting the spot and how to hang the cam. 100% all me. Only thing my husband is doing is giving me a ride and walking with me and helping me do as I wish. His dad pesters him and gets mad when when I dont want to share. His dad tries to get my photo and video and shares it with other family and his friends. I work hard to find animals. I am not trying to be selfish, but getting pretty fed up with my hard work being shared with others and areas trafficked up. Some of the animals I am trying to pattern are trophy class animals so I am pretty pissed about someone running their mouth and interfering. I dont think my husband would share info with his dad if he didn't insist on sharing his camp. Which I dont want to camp with his family at all due to a whole bunch of meddling from his dad in more than just trail cams. If his dad was agreeable and didnt touch stuff or tell other people I wouldn't have a problem, but this guy is a total d.

Last edited by lady; 11-30-2019 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Adding