HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Texas offshore fishing
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 11:28 AM
dmack0327
Spike

Default Texas offshore fishing and hogs with dogs

Originally Posted by dmack0327
Hello i live in matagorda tx, have an offshore catamaran and a bay boat. The catamaran is known for smooth riding so elderly or disabled welcome. For the right hunt id be willing to fill your freezer, not like most people offering a single fishing trip. For the right hunt we will fish until your tired of fishing or you cant hold anymore meat. I am building a guest house that will be complete within 30 days so stay as long as you like or come fish multiple different times. As long as its in season i can guarantee you red snapper, amber jack, king fish, mahi mahi, ling/cobia , speckled trout , red drum, and shark if your into that. Open to alot of different types of hunting. I am a licensed captain. Text me if your intrested, let me know what you have available. 832-296-1580
.............. now offering wild hog hunts with dogs, no guns around the dogs. You will stick the hog with a knife , physical requirements would be you need to be able to climb a tree if they charge. No elderly or disabled for the hog doggin hunt.