HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Iowa whitetail, pheasant, or turkey
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 04:38 PM
holder171
Spike

Default Iowa whitetail, pheasant, or turkey

I can offer a variety of different hunts starting in 2020. My family owns close to 7,000 acres in central Iowa; although a lot of it is farmland I have plenty of opportunities for deer,turkey, and pheasant. If you'd be interested in pheasant I have roughly 200 acres of CRP, 80 of those acres has had hens released on it within the past few years to help with the population, even though it was already loaded with birds. If you'd be interested in Turkey hunting I have 3 or 4 nice fields that produce nice Toms each year. As far as deer hunting I highly doubt any of my land will produce 200" giants for you but I get multiple 160"+ deer on camera every year. I took a 150" deer on one of those spots last year. I can share trail camera pictures with you if you'd like. I currently have around 10 stands out and you'd be welcome to sit in any of them or even bring a blind and hunt out of that if you wanted. Depending on what you want to hunt would depend on how many people I would be able to accommodate. I'm not looking for a fishing or bird hunt trip to swap preferably a big game hunt. It would be me and maybe one other person looking to come on the trip. If anyone is interested email me at [email protected]. Thanks