HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Gulf snapper and grouper - 3 days
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 10:53 AM
Bonecracker
Spike

Default Gulf snapper and grouper - 3 days

I am offering up 3 days of snapper, grouper, amberjack, king mackerel, mahi-mahi or what ever wants to bite your hook on my personal offshore boat (28 Whitewater - with twin 200 Yamaha's). I can fish up to 4 anglers on my boat and this will also include the cost of gas, tackle and bait. You will stay at my house (clean beds and clean bathrooms) and we usually eat what we catch with the remaining fish going home with you. On our last offshore trip the red snapper averaged of 10lbs + along with the gag grouper, red grouper, and gray snapper we easily had 170lbs of fish on the boat by noon. I fish anywhere from 25-60 miles offshore and have excellent numbers. I would recommend you plan your trip around red snapper season which usually lasts 30 - 40 days during June and July and I DO NOT fish in seas over 2 ft. so plan your trip accordingly. I occasionally enjoy a cold beer on my offshore trips but this is not a drunk fest and no drunks will not be tolerated. I am not a guide but have an excellent center console boat, good tackle, and know what I am doing. I am interested in bow hunting whitetails and looking to form a good relationship/fellowship with some guys that would like to do this year after year! Contact me at [email protected] or 229-225-5999.
Attached Images