HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I have been doing a little fishing.
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 08:56 AM
Phil from Maine
Boone & Crockett

Default I have been doing a little fishing.

I have been doing a little white perch fishing and catching some nice humpbacks. Those fillets are hard to beat. I have been working a lot of hours as usual. This past week went from six days and into six night shifts. During the summer roofing my house. Then last Tuesday I was able to get the day off for a biopsy. I am still waiting for the results of that. My mom had died and had last Saturday night off for her services. So to get my mind off things I went out and caught some really nice perch. I caught twenty one and they started flopping out of the bucket. I am allowed twenty five perch so it was a pretty darn good haul. I filleted them and vacuum packed most of them. Naturally some were fried up with potatoes and onions like a hash. It was awesome and a few fillets packaged for the ENT. He loves them and asked for some more from me. So now I will be waiting for the results of the biopsy. I am hoping for the best naturally. Anyhow here is a few pictures of the fish and what the fillets of them look like.. Some yummy..

Sorry it wouldn’t let me upload the fillets. I will have to try off my laptop later.
Attached Images   

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 09-04-2019 at 09:00 AM.