HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New Hunter, Advice on Processing?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 03:36 AM
Bocajnala
Super Moderator

I find it interesting that you take the stance that erno has never hunted and only copies stuff from Google. You have no proof of that, you just constantly claim it to be true.

Yet here you are telling a new hunter to do something that you yourself do not do and have not done. Probably just to make sure that you don't agree with any thing that erno says. There was nothing wrong in his post.

There's nothing wrong in your post either as far as methods of processing are concerned. Merely a different technique than was previously mentioned. Other than that I was 98% sure that that was not how you really did it. And was able to find last year's thread to back that opinion up.

Your opinion of erno is not my concern. I don't care one bit what your opinion of him is. What is my concern is the interactions and posts between you two. Other moderators and admin have taken note and are watching closely.

​​​​​​ Perhaps this should be in a PM. But I believe your shoulders are broad enough to handle it and that you are wise enough to see it for what it is: fair warning to both of you. Stop sniping at each other's posts. See rule #8. A fair warning, for all to see. And if either of your actions result in a lengthy ban there should be no complaining from anyone as I'm making it abundantly clear what the result will be.

​​​​​​If you need to place each other on "ignore" then in the interest of your continued presence on this forum, please do so.

-Jake