HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 1st Scoped outing with New 1:20 Mountaineer
Old 07-12-2019, 07:57 PM
Idaholewis
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by idahoron
She shoots great!!!!!

These Sealed Breech Knights like this Mountaineer, And Ultra Lite are UNREAL Ron! This Mountaineer is nicer than ANY Centerfire i own, NO JOKE! And Cleaning these things? There’s nothing to it!! (Try and say that for the Open, Plunger Style guns like the MKs, Bighorn’s, etc. if using Real Blackpowder, or Pyrodex, They get Pig Poop NASTY!) These Sealed Breech Rifles will Spoil ya!! These things are EXTREMELY Modern

I stil Love my Old Sidelocks, No way I’d ever give up on them, it’s a fact They Shoot just as well as these upper end inlines. I actually prefer the Renegade/Hawken Set triggers over anything! For Target/Bench Shooting a Trigger makes, or Breaks a Rifle, No matter how fancy the Gun is, if the Trigger is Stiff/Harsh it is Useless to me until it’s fixed.. Everytime i grab 1 of my Old Renegades, or Hawken’s and i Pull the Trigger, i am blown away by the Set triggers, All of mine measure in the Mid, to high ounces, Pretty Darn amazing!!