HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting Shows On TV
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 05:02 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

I personally cannot watch most of the shows, I see way too many BS factors to the things they say/claim, and I can state this for a FACT, I was actually part of a hunting video series for a few yrs, and know a bunch of the TV guys personally!
Trust me , what you see and hear , and what really happens at times are FAR from the truth being told all the time!
more about putting on a show and making believe things!

and all the pushing for products and the soiled folks hunting prime lands then crying about not killing a trophy deer in a few days like there entitled to get one cause there on TV!
Most of them IMO, have never earned there skills thru hard work, doing it all themselves! and not relying on outfitters or others to do all the work and many are generations deep!
the days of hunting being HUNTING to me are gone in today's generations
they all want everything NOW< feel a need to have the latest gadget and tech, and all about HI fives and showing off what they did or didn;t do!
the joy of the HUNT< the challenge, of a hunter against a wild animal in its Natural habitat seem farther away now than ever to me by MOST show hunters, or maybe they should just be called shooters!

do some show have entertainment value, > MAYBE< all comes down to what you like and I guess what generation of HUNTER your from.in! IMO!
OH and MY biggest pet peeve with these show's is all the UN needed shots, of the cameraman looking down the barrel of a gun or a bow at full draw!
basic gun safety rules out the window, never POINT a weapon at a person?
idiots sadly do what they see on TV and MAYBE down know what a remote camera is!