HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I champion the use of dogs afield for all kinds
Old 04-05-2019, 01:38 PM
Dave_Preston
Spike

Red face

Originally Posted by mrbb
well again I think your post is all about making a fuss, spammer like posts so far!

maybe you don't know as much as you think about hunting with dogs

But have you ever thought about the FACT a dog can out run a deer, they can physically OUT run a deer, , run a deer to the point of it being un able to recover, thus killing it
when you have a group of dogs RUN deer, and hunter to SHOOT some of them, the other deer left behind, have also been chased and many can DIE from the of being chased, thus then you have dead deer that NO one is benefiting from!
a waste
and most game agency's are not about waste!
the few states left that still allow dogs for deer hunting, are just IMO very traditional SET in there ways and, have the support to hold this tradition,I do NOT ever see more places allowing it, there are just honestly better ways to reduce deer numbers!
There is no troll thread here. I am dead serious about my passion for dogs afield. There is no joy for ME in packing a gun for game out of doors without man's best friend along.