HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2019 hunting plans
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 11:53 AM
mthusker
Fork Horn

Beyond the hunting I will do here in Montana for elk, deer, antelope , birds, black bear, I am most excited about the hunts that I host along with Montana Warriors On The Water (MWOTW) for this countries fine veterans of our military. I have posted on here before on hunts I have hosted with them. This year will mark the 4th year of a cow elk hunt we do in December here in Montana. Also, new this year, we are putting together a Purple Heart hunt together, we will be hosting 2 vets who have received a Purple Heart, thru the Purple Heart recipient program the state of Montana started a few years back, this hunt will be an elk and whitetail deer hunt for bulls and bucks. This past fall, 2 of our vets on the cow elk hunt received these tags, one from South Dakota, the other, Idaho. I urge vets to go to the MWOTW Facebook page and follow that, details of all our events will be available on there. With all this going one, along with summer events planned here on Ft. Peck lake, it is hard to get away for out of state hunts, I have offers from Alaska, SD, Nebraska, Texas, Florida, Georgia and perhaps a couple more, but I have a hard time leaving Montana other then in Jan-March, never been interested in traveling to Africa, just not my thing. Perhaps some day an Alaskan Moose hunt, but then I would need another freezer, LOL.
Attached Images