HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - IMB in Missouri
Thread: IMB in Missouri
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 12:45 PM
Fwig
Spike

Default IMB in Missouri

I just got to PA Wednesday, after hunting 4 days with IMB Outfitters in Macon, MO. I am not one to get on forums or chats or social media much. I'm an avid hunter in PA and love it, but my experience with using IMB Outfitters was the best hunting experience I have ever had. Great people, great guides, great food, and absolutely outstanding managed properties that you hunt on. (All Fair Chase, no fences)

I did not kill a buck the 4 days I hunted, and passed up several bucks that would be trophies in PA. My cousin killed a 150" 9 point, and another guy in our group killed a buck that weighed over 250 lbs! I was always one of those guys that said yea right, no whitetail is going to weigh that much. I saw it with my own eyes.

I just want to say if you are considering going to the Midwest for whitetails at least check them out before you make any decisions. If anyone thinks this is a "paid" promotion, YES it is, I PAID to hunt there and enjoyed so much that I already booked and received my contract for 2019.