HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Looking for Antelope hunt
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 08:30 AM
gptaxidermist
Spike

Default Looking for Antelope hunt

Can anyone help me out on lining up a reasonably priced antelope hunt in Wyoming for fall of 2019. I am looking at taking my dad and two of my adult sons so 4 hunters. We have all hunted so do no need for a guide just put us on some ground where we can have a reasonable chance at respectable bucks. Prefer an area where we can buy over the counter tags or help drawing tags for your area. Willing to stay in a hotel and pay a fair trespass fee if needed or trade for below.

I am located in eastern Nebraska and own 100 acres on the platte river loaded with whitetail and turkeys. Could also work out something if someone wanted to trade a hunt. Nebraska has over the counter WT tags and turkey tags. (I killed a 165 WT last year and a 199 was found dead 1/2 mile from my property.) A lot of spring turkeys. Last fall I saw 2 groups of over a hundred. Two full service cabins located on property that are first class accommodations. Looking for only honest and trustworthy inquiries. (I am also a taxidermist, so this could be part of the package as well.)