HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Southern WV (Bow Only County) ATV/Scouting/Hunting
Old 08-05-2018, 01:10 PM
trailrider1
Spike

Default Southern WV (Bow Only County) ATV/Scouting/Hunting

Would you like to hunt in one of southern West Virginia "Bow Only" counties this year?
Do you own an ATV/UTV/RZR/etc...?
If so, read on...
Trail 10 House and ATV Tours in Williamson WV (Mingo County) would be a perfect base for a week of hunting.
It comes complete with an atv "scouting day" on the first day of your trip.
I will take you out on the trails near Williamson on land that you can get a free written permission card to hunt on. The land company office that allows us to hunt there is just 3 blocks from Trail 10 House. all they ask is that you wear a helmet with a Hatfield McCoy trail pass.
We will go out and do some real scouting, in some real West Virginia wild woods…In an area that's been "Bow Only" since 1979.
I will show you some of my favorite spots while we check out secluded valleys and ridge top saddles for rubs, scrapes, game trails, etc...
you simply GPS mark the trees or other spots you like with your gps/tracks apps, and then ride your atv back there to hunt whenever you want.
I can't guarantee you will bag a dream buck, but I CAN show you some awesome spots where those dream bucks live!!!
These are VERY secluded woods, accessible by 4x4 off road vehicles (and helicopters) only.

It's Hunting... And it's trail riding... With Accommodations...

Nightly rental on the house is only $65 and the scouting day is only $150. On a side note, we are filling up with Hatfield McCoy trail riders much faster than anticipated and hunting season starts next month, so don't wait. call or message me to reserve a spot while you can. (304) 236 5595 or lookup Trail 10 House on Facebook.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

leo
Attached Images