HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - deleted
Thread: deleted
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 07:37 PM
MountainDevil54
Banned

Default deleted

Just got tracking number in this evening that my kit gun was shipped out friday!

I can not put long hours into it every day due to my condition, BUT, I am sure in hell going to take my sweet time and go slow and keep the gun looking clean and myself feeling good.

I believe I will start on the lock and put a great deal of time to polish it before moving on to the trigger. I really want to deck this next kit gun out in high quality fashion and make it something to be really proud of.

Shouldn't come as a surprise but I will be doing another Traditions St.Louis Hawken .50cal in percussion. We'll see what kind of special things I can do with this rifle.

Before I went under the knife I ordered a bunch of new quality tools to use on my rifle builds from now on. Crap chinese stuff was making it harder on me and with my neck the way it is now, all these new tools should greatly reduce the amount of stress on me. Just going to take it nice and easy, enjoy the kit and some new ways that I have learned and see how everything turns out!

This most likely will take me many months to finish, but I think it will be worth it.

Last edited by MountainDevil54; 08-10-2018 at 06:50 PM. Reason: forum is dead