HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Political Forum MOD?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 01:57 PM
elkman30
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by IBobi
Well, you're wrong on pretty much all your points here, sorry to point out.
  • It is not legal to come back under a new name; nobody said it was
  • Yes it is a permabannable offense to do so if your ban was temporary (circumstances can sometimes affect this)
  • Nobody misread flags' posts. He keeps saying the member in question is someone who's been banned before, coming back to post under an alias, yet there is no evidence of this. The posts in question don't violate the rules. What would you do?
Ok. If you say I'm wrong. But out of curiosity, you mentioned a different member named Bigbuck in your original comment and flags has now clarified said he was talking about 6CreedMoor. Since your original comment was based upon looking at the history or whatever of Bigbuck, there shouldn't have been any "evidence." The question now would be is there any evidence with regard to "6Creedmoor" who flags has now identified and now Champlain Islander has confirmed that he was previously permabanned over "100 times." I know Champlain islander used to be a moderator so would assume he is in a position to know about these previous permabans. You posted that flags should let you know when this 6creedmoor has posted something that violates the rules. According to your above quote directed at me, if 6CreedMoor has previously been permabanned under another name, that would constitute a rules violation and subsequent permaban. Or do you see this differently?