HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What happens when you're gone?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 04:01 AM
alleyyooper
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Mostly for insurance reasons I have all that serial number stuff on flash drives. Because I can not guarantee nothing will happen to my home I have given a copy to my daughter who will control my will and another copy in a saftey deposit box at the bank.

Because insurance companys are for the most part crooked (ask flood and other distaster victums what they think) they get a new picture taken and are aprasied by a gun shop every 5 years, cost me about $85.00 last time for 28 shot guns and rifles.

My will spells out where each rifle/shot gun goes, to a person, any not spelled out going to a person is sold along with other property not easly divided.

When you get my age you need several documents to help in the waneing years and a really good lawyer is Key to get them drawn up right. Isn't to bad of an idea for every one to have those paper really and get them up dated as things in your life changes.

Some one who can take charge of medical distions if your not able to make your own choices. This is real important in a DNR type case. Doctors and hospitals love to milk every dine they can get from you.
Is important to make sure the person you chose to handle the DNR orders doesn't waver.

Al