HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HECS hunting suit
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 06:56 AM
bronko22000
Boone & Crockett

Default HECS hunting suit

OK before I even start this I know that there are going to be a lot of skeptics about this but bear with me an read on before making any comments because even at my age I know I can still learn a thing or two and I have to admit that I believe that the technology behind the HECS idea is scientifically founded. Lets face it. How many times have you seen a deer approaching you from upwind and you're perfectly still and it will stop and you can tell by its body language that it just knows something is amiss? There's no possible way it can know you're there via sight or scent. So logically there has to be something else that triggers this 6th sense as we old timers like to call it. Is it the low frequency electronic impulses given off by your body? That's what HECS think it is and has plenty of data to back it up.
I've taken a lot of game without this technology but it still intrigues me. Even though I only have a few more years of hunting in me - God willing - I'm seriously thinking of getting one of these outfits.