HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - non (but not anti) hunter needs education please
Old 10-10-2017, 12:19 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

as for giving them notice in writing, that honestly isn;t needed, but sure helps
a easier thing to do in today's modern world is video the conversation with them
for yrs I carried a camera with me when I confronted trespassers, hard to deny you were there if I have you on camera?, the video just helps back up the fact you gave verbal warning to them
and 100 % yes, start talks off in a non aggressive tone, if they get aggressive,. just leave, its not worth the trouble to keep going!

as for letting ONE hunter hunt your land, I have tried that and its been ZERO help
I find the hunter tends to come to GET there deer, and then don';t see them much, plus they don't wish to get out of s tree stand till AFTER there done hunting, so NO help on letting me know folks are ON the property while there ON the property!

being told they SEEN"X" people on my land and only after there long gone, isn;t much help to be honest, better maybe them non, but< they didn';t do me any real good in stopping folks in the act, which is basically a required deal in PA!