HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - non (but not anti) hunter needs education please
Old 10-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Oldtimr
Boone & Crockett

If it were me, I would attempt to have a non confrontational conversation with the hunter. Tell him or her your concerns and explain you do not want any rounds coming onto your property because of your horses. Let them know the camera is on your property, if you don't mind it being there tell them that as well, I would also tell them if they shoot a deer on the other property and it comes onto your property, before they may retrieve it they need to contact you and that you are concerned with broadhead arrows winding up in your pasture because of the horses. If they seem to be reasonable people, you just may wind up with an other pair of eyes to keep an eye on your property. I would be cautious about having them actually tell trespassers to leave your property but rather tell you about it and get a vehicle registration. If you really want someone to represent you as an agent for enforcing trespass it will have to be in writing and notarized to hold up in court. If you do not know how to contact the hunter, leave a nore on their stand with your phone number telling them you would like to meet them and talk to them.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 10-10-2017 at 12:08 PM.