HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - OT: A suggestion. ~ Update 9/8/17
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 06:55 PM
sabotloader
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by JW
All of you who converse on this forum are priceless.

And we underwent a loss recently Cayugad.

The problem is!

I have can get a listing to your e-mail you have listed in case of an emergency- but nothing else.

How about leaving a phone number with somebody? Listing of who to contact in case we loose you?

People where care about each other here. I suggest you leave some contact number with somebody.

For Cayugad aka Dave, I still have a few PD friends trying to get me a family contact. I could not find nor could they an Obituary listing.
If I had a Drivers ID I'd be in. But I don't.
I was aksed and since I was the one who approached Dave to Moderate and we shared the same home state. I knew the county he lived in.

I reached out and was given a last name and address. From there my search developed. One great tool was OnxMaps. It listed his neighbors to which knew. And they were kind enough to call me back, From this I also
know his property is up for sale and have sent a request to the realtor. Maybe I can get a family contact that way. But that is my last option.

Comments?

Hey many of you have made unseen friends....share a bit more info between you.

Dave....JW
Dave I know he as a surviving son that he mentioned to me on different occasions. I can not remember the name or the city but I believe it is a big city because Dave did not relish going there.

If you have the realty - can you call and ask who is selling the property and contact information.

also, I so wanted an onxmap of WI for the same reason you did - my Idaho map would not stretch that far.

I know Dave was a retired Law Enforcement officer and from same big city.... I have no idea why I keep thinking Chicago...

mike