HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scouting and Accessing Public Land
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 03:52 PM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by olsaltydog
I'm sorry you and others are not up on things. I can't help you with that.

But I'm fairly certain of what I disagree with. There is no need for a disclaimer. You don't find them on most videos you come across in regards to hunting and fishing so why are you being so petty with this guys video? If you see an elk hunting video, do you need a disclaimer telling you the regulations for every state? Probably not. If I post a video of me fly fishing for Brooks, do you need a disclaimer about the seasons, size limits, etc. No, so stop being so dang on petty.
And what might we not be up on if you will please tell us, as we know what we're talking about and the OP didn't and then admitted it when confronted with facts we posted, LOL?! Posting facts to correct information that might get others in trouble with the law is not being petty. You disagree with us and that's fine, but most videos like you're talking about don't show a method that may be illegal in some areas like he did and because of that he should have said it wasn't legal everywhere, but he didn't know that until told so! Then when the facts were posted so at least those on this site would know what he posted was not legal in all areas he came right back and had to be corrected a second time because he was totally wrong. YOU are the one that's being petty because I'd bet that if you were one that followed his advice in an area where it was illegal you'd be pissed and be asking him to pay your ticket if you got one after watching his video!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 07-25-2017 at 04:00 PM. Reason: spelling