HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Need advice for a sheep hunt
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 04:23 PM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by mthusker
You are the one who seems not to like other's answers. Just because the person is new to this forum, does not make them new to hunting. I would guess quite the opposite if he is serious enough to head to Alberta to hunt sheep, not only $ involved but being in physical shape and mental shape for that kind of hunt. I do not have an answer for the op, I live 50 miles from the Missouri Breaks in Montana, I have friends who have drawn this coveted tag and hunted with a bow, successfully. Do your research, perhaps reach out to a forum by your bow maker and see what other's have used for sheep, goat, even mulies and elk, they are animals where the wind blows. One correction I will make to your original post, I am guessing you will be hunting this FALL...not winter....fall will be cold and snowy enough in Alberta I am sure, good luck with your hunt.
Say what?! So why are you commenting at all if you have no answers for the OP? All the answers that were given by the members, including myself, were right on the button whether the OP liked them or not! There were also no comments that stated the OP was new to hunting, so I have no idea where you came up with that one since I said he was "brand new to the site" and not to hunting!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 07-24-2017 at 04:26 PM. Reason: spelling