HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Blurry peep solution
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 01:08 PM
1874sharpsshooter
Fork Horn

Default Blurry peep solution

Well I solved my blurry sight problem . At least it is pretty darn good compared to normal and I am a happy camper
It was actually an accidental solution I stumbled on while messing with my bow . I am Hoping to draw a archery elk tag and was concerned because my bow sights are blurrier than my muzzy sights if that is possible . Anyway I hang my reading glasses on my shirt and lose about 3 pair a week . I was practicing with the bow and needed to adjust the sight a little on the 50 yard pin . I found out that I lost my reading glasses and couldn't find any spare pairs . I got my wife's pair which are very weak compared to mine. They are 1.25 or 1.5. I put them on to make my adjustment and then checked the sight
I realized that her weak reading glasses cleared up the pin yet didn't blur out the distant target like mine . I shot with them on and it worked great so I took out my Super Safari with the peep sight and front fiber optic and sure enough I could see the from bead clearly without the target being distorted
I got to practice like this now I think . Low power reading glasses appear to be a solution for me. I am a happy camper right now .