HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting Accident Caught on Video
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 06:28 AM
MissionOutdoors.net
Spike

The original video shows nothing more than this one does. Just the hunters sitting there for 2 minutes before the shot. I saved you two minutes then slowed it down during the shot so you could see a little better.

This wasn't my guys thankfully on this hunt. I cannot speculate their intent with the fan, but I'll tell you right now that where I hunt, I'm pretty confident on knowing which property I can use it on, and which I'm better off leaving it in the truck. All of the public I hunt, it stays in the truck PERIOD. But some of the private I hunt where I can see a very long ways, I'll use mine. I've used it to stalk across several hundred acres of wide open ground to get a shot on a bird that wouldn't come in because of the piles of hens with him. Thick hardwoods though... It's staying in the truck. Just have to use better judgement when using them. Some people call them a lazy tool, but then what does that say about your decoys? They are just another tool and nothing more in my opinion, but one you have to know if you're in a safe place to use or not.