HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Remington 1187 Super Magnum & Tactacam 4.0 Ready
Old 04-15-2017, 04:39 AM
BOWHUNTERCOP
Nontypical Buck

Default Remington 1187 Super Magnum & Tactacam 4.0 Ready

Well I got it about a month ago with the gun mount being Spring Turkey season is upon us. The original gun mount was stripped, I called Tactacam and told them and they sent out without question a new gun mount, I had it within 3 days. I finally had free time yesterday to test the camera out and mount it on my Remington 1187 Super Magnum. So far this camera is great, I still have a few things to sort thru like using my cell phone with the camera. Only two things I think are negative about the camera but doesn't hurt performance:

1. It comes with a 8GB micro SD Card, but they recommend at least a 16GB or 32GB for long videos, so I had to buy one and I opted for the 32GB

2. You can't display the time, and date from the camera, but from what I read you can do so with your cellphone so that is something I have to sort out and learn to do

Other then that, the camera video is great as I tested it out yesterday on my front porch

I will purchase the bow mount this summer

here is the link to my test video

Well I got it about a month ago with the gun mount being Spring Turkey season is upon us. The original gun mount was stripped, I called Tactacam and told them and they sent out without question a new gun mount, I had it within 3 days. I finally had free time yesterday to test the camera out and mount it on my Remington 1187 Super Magnum. So far this camera is great, I still have a few things to sort thru like using my cell phone with the camera. Only two things I think are negative about the camera but doesn't hurt performance:

1. It comes with a 8GB micro SD Card, but they recommend at least a 16GB or 32GB for long videos, so I had to buy one and I opted for the 32GB

2. You can't display the time, and date from the camera, but from what I read you can do so with your cellphone so that is something I have to sort out and learn to do

Other then that, the camera video is great as I tested it out yesterday on my front porch

Attached Images