HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The best rifle scope for the money
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 07:08 AM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by StuartDell
Awesome thanks for the help

I did test out all the scopes and I have been shooting for a number of years. Leupold scopes where very good but the bushnell one I have tested did not loose zero even after putting over 100 rounds through my rifle at the range and for the price I rate it as a very good scope.

Leupold is a great brand however the lack of fog proofing on some of their scopes really sucks as much of the competition already includes this.
Please tell me how you came up with that statement that some Leupold scopes lack fog proofing. Even their cheapest scope that they call the Rifleman is nitrogen filled and sealed to eliminate moisture and fogging! Also, are you making money when you post on Forums and get hits/views like you are on this website? It appears to the best of my knowledge that your website that you had posted for us to click on that has your review and that was deleted by a Super Moderator is tied in with Amazon as a money maker for you and that company. True or false? Do you buy or are possibly given the various products you test from them?

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-13-2016 at 07:14 AM. Reason: spelling