HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Who would signup, and actually participate in a 2016 Firearm Contest?
Old 09-29-2016, 11:59 AM
kellyguinn
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by turkey harvester
Just read through this thread. It happens over and over. When someone posts something or suggest something we have the same people come on here and give their opinion. That's fine, but once you've told us no need to keep telling us. Your right the contest were great a few years ago. With that being said you can see who most of the negative posters are on here, but they continue to just spewing crap out of their mouths. These few have run everyone off. They're tired of all the stupid stuff certain people on here speak of on a daily basis. If you post something up or show a pic on here now get ready to get bashed or for them to tell you that it was done wrong. This forum used to be good but in the last couple years has went to hell in a hand basket!!!
You want to bring people back? You want the crowd you used to have, get rid of the negative, obnoxious, know-it-alls that have nothing but sarcasm to reply to any post.

Agree 100%. Most of the folks that use to enter here have since left for other forums and all of them that I still talk to said its because of the negative nancys that are always trying to find a way to argue or put something you do down instead of just answering their questions with knowledge based answers. I still come for the entertainment value lol. Still I miss how popular this site use to be.

Last edited by kellyguinn; 09-29-2016 at 12:03 PM.