HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 4 Gobbler Blasters
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 04:43 AM
Phil from Maine
Boone & Crockett

Well team it does not look as though we will be the same team next year as I see no way can we win this thing unless those of us still hunting happens to score some huge birds with 3 or 4 beards on them.. But, I do want to say it has been a great team to be the captain on and hopefully some of us will still be able to be on the same team next spring.. I also want to congrats all of you that scored a bird.. Nice job guys!! I also wish to say that as long as everyone was able to enjoy some of the great outdoors then congrats to you whether you scored or not. That is the main thing about these contests is to get everyone out to enjoy what the great outdoors have to offer.. That is much better than setting watching tv, playing video games, or simply playing around on the web! Even as this contest starts to come to a close getting out there enjoy the great outdoors should never stop because of a contest.. keep enjoying it all you can and feel blessed because of so many that wishes the could!!

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 05-30-2016 at 04:46 AM.