HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Using a drone to harrass waterfowl garners an arrest in PA
Old 05-23-2016, 10:04 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

I fully agree these drones are going to be a big problem down the road, from what I understand in some places they have to be registered, but as so many things, they don't enforce that policy much where its at
when there are laws that don't get enforced it just leads to more and lax mentality's and more and more law breakers

we all live in a world where, more things DON"T get followed than they do, I think, its as if so many laws are expected to be broken and allowed, that it just says, its ALL good till you get in trouble, then cry and cry, hire a good lawyer, and your OK again!, with a slap on the wrist or just a warning!

how many folks drive 25 in a 25 zone?
or the posted speed limit on the hiway??
I personally live in an area where local law enforcement was told if they caught anyone that doesn't have citizen ship, to let them go unless its a MAJOR crime, as they don;'t want to fund the budget for arresting them
which IMO< is discrimination!
its as if saying illegal can break laws at will and NO consequences , which leads more to follow

generations ago, ran things a little stricter, kids grew up with more morals and had to stay in check or PAY the price!

NOW< watch kids in stores and such, its a totally different world now a days