HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting New Zealand
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 03:53 PM
4alaskadreams
Spike

Interested in hunting in the south island of
New Zealand. In exchange, I can provide lodging, boat, fishing gear and crab/shrimp pots for up to 4 people. Would be fishing for salmon, halibut, and other bottom fish ,and catching crab and shrimp, and whale watching on Prince of Wales Island in S.E. Alaska. I own a very nice and rustic saltwater frontage log cabin and nice and fully equipped 24ft. Hewescraft welded aluminum fishing boat with twin 150 four stroke Yamaha's. The cabin has full amenities and two bedrooms. I know you would enjoy your stay!!! Also, there is very good hunting for black bear and Sitka blacktail deer. Black bear is a draw permit for non-residents. Deer is over the counter and the best time to hunt them is in late October through late November. I have vehicles, truck, utv and atv,s, canoe , kyaks, freezers, vacuum sealers, fish smoker.... everything you would need! If interested, get in touch with me and we can discuss details and I can send you some pictures! Best regards and good health!!! J.D. Fouts 1-360-491-6657 [email protected]