HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Alabama Hog Hunt for Midwest Rut Deer Hunt
Old 12-25-2015, 10:37 AM
saucda
Spike

Originally Posted by Bucktrot
Alabama hog hunting on 5100+ acres. Beautiful river bottoms and swamp. Bow or gun. Day or night (we have legal permission). Stalk or stand or even dog hunt hogs if you’d like.

Acommodations are outstanding as the camp house is large and newly renovated with sub-zero refrigerators and big screen TV’s and it’s located on the banks of the Tombigbee River.

I am interested in a Midwest rut bow hunt mainly for my 16 yr old son or both of us. My son is very desciplined and VERY well-mannered and we’re both gracious people.

As far as the hog hunting... I can almost guarantee you a hog. I bow hunted Saturday and shot a huge boar and could have shot two more boars but I was watching a doe not too far from me and held off. Hogs are very often shot on our deer hunts.

I hate hogs and would like for you to kill them all. Legally, you can kill as many as you want. I could do your hunt after the turkey season has gone out (April 30th) which would be months May-August. Could do the last of Feb ’til early, early March before turkey season.

I honestly have a great setup and would love to discuss swapping out hog hunting for a rut, bow hunt.

Thanks for your time!
Hi I lease ground in southern illinois that has real good deer