HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Looking for your opinion!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 02:20 PM
munna07
Spike

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
My preference for the last several years is not to watch hunting and fishing shows. Why can't you take clients from other outfitters? Business is business, do you think GM worries about taking business from Ford? There is nothing from stopping you from notifying clients that you have guided that you are now outfitting unless you have a contract that says you can't do it. Every day people who were employees open their own business and take the clients they dealt with when working for an employer with them. Companies take employees and clients from other companies all the time It may sound hard but contrary to what the liberals are trying to sell, life is a competition, a war, there are winners and losers and some never get off the beach.
I didn't mean watching hunting and fishing shows, I meant shows as in expo's. I do have a contract but I don't see any clauses in it. I just feel that these other outfitters have used me so well for all this time and don't feel it is morally right. But I suppose it would depend how you go about it. I always appreciate any input I can get, Thank you.