HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team pass thru - 3 time champions
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 04:24 PM
RisnerPSE
Fork Horn

Congrats Mottz thats how you do it. Glad to see someone is having some success.
I on the other hand continue to be a disappointment. Saturday morning i had a dandy come in following a doe. He proceeded to slowly walk to 15 yards and stop. I came to full draw and waited for him to move just a little more and never did. Instead of letting down i crouched down to get a clear shot and shot right under him. Yes at 15 yards. I'm guessing when i crouched down i changed my arm angle or something that through my shot off. It has been a pretty disappointing year for me because of my own mistakes. I think i have the bowhunting equivalent to the shanks. I have seen 3 bucks over 140 on this odnr hunt and the one i missed was 150 or better. Some how i have to stay positive because we have this hunt again for 2 more weeks the last two weeks in December. I have some awesome video footage of a nice buck breeding a doe and chasing other bucks off. That was the most fun i've ever had while sitting on stand. All of this has been good learning experience for me and all i can do is get better from here.