HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Arkansas duck for Iowa deer
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 11:29 AM
Jbspropertiesga
Spike

Originally Posted by nhaynes
Hello. My name is Nathan Haynes. I live in the Northeast corner of Arkansas in Paragould. I am 27 years old and have been a life long outdoorsman.

Over the past few years I have deer hunted Illinois and Wisconsin. Last year I started to trade Arkansas duck hunts for Illinois deer and Missouri turkey hunts. The hunt swaps were a huge success.

Myself along with Brandon Brown are once again interested in trading timber and rice field duck hunts for bow hunts for deer. Last year we averaged 10 ducks per hunt and 2.3 ducks per hunter per trip.

We have become great friends with the groups we traded with last year and will continue to trade hunts and use these acquaintances for references on upcoming hunts.

We are looking for a group of 3-4 to entertain here with us. I can provide lodging, gear, and experience. All you will need to bring is your personal clothing and gun with shells. We will host your group on a 2-4 day hunt.

We have never applied for a nonresident Iowa tag so it will be a couple years before we are able to come hunt with you. We will host your group each year until we are able to hunt Iowa. We are looking for a group of men who are preferably family members or men's group of a church. We are not only interested in trading top notch hunting but also top notch fellowship.

If this sounds like something you are interested in please give me a call or send me a text.
Brandon nor myself are professional guides. We are just quality men who are above average hunters located in the best area of the country to pursue our prey.

Nathan Haynes 870-450-4115
If you are interested in another Illinois deer hunt let me know. I also have some of the finest turkey hunting in the country, here in Georgia. I can provide lodging at both. Thanks,
J. Lindsey