HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Texas Offshore- Tuna/Marlin/Swordfish, Combo w/ hogs/deer/gator hunt
Old 04-06-2015, 07:50 AM
clayt
Spike

Thumbs up Texas Offshore- Tuna/Marlin/Swordfish, Combo w/ hogs/deer/gator hunt

My friend and I have 3 different great hunting and fishing opportunities up for trade:

1. Full service offshore trip in the Texas gulf. We fish for all species, yellowfin tuna, swordfish, marlin, wahoo, dorado, amberjack, snapper, grouper, and more. Boat is a 33 ft catamaran and we do overnight and day trips. Lodging included. Port is Matagorda, TX. See our website at www.TexasCoastSportfishing.com. for more info.

2. Deer, hog, & turkey hunts on 1000 acres in Central tx. 90 ares in oats, rolling hills, creeks, 70 percent brush. Level 3 management property with a 5 month rifle season. Lodging and nice accommodations included

3. 1,400 acres in Matagorda, TX. Alligator hunting in September and spot and stalk night hog hunting. Can combo offshore fishing with this hunt. Lodging included.

Willing to trade for WT/ Mule deer, elk, moose, or other hunting trips or possibly other fishing trips. There will be 2 of us. We could possibly combo an offshore trip and a hunt depending on the trade. We are easy going, respectful guys that like to have fun. We have done these trades in the past and they have worked out very well. Shoot me an email at "[email protected]" and we can figure something out!

Last edited by clayt; 06-01-2016 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Properties have changed