HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Massive Remington Trigger Replacement Possible In Proposed Court Settlement
Old 02-11-2015, 03:47 PM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Since when are PMs talked about out on the Forums gentlemen? You do know what PM stands for don't you? I would hope so, since you're both long time members on here, but in case you don't know, it's a PRIVATE MESSAGE to keep things OFF threads for various reasons so things don't get out of hand and cause a Mod to intervene, as has already happened here on this thread that I started. Also, all I did was answer a couple questions and they were directed to a new member to this thread, not to or about either of you in that post. Also, if you will notice, Cal stated right out on this thread to maintain a civil discussion which I've been trying to do even though it's been difficult with some of the retorts back at me by one of you! I'm sorry, but I don't remember saying in my PM to you, Big Uncle, that I wasn't going to post any more on the thread, but I did say I wouldn't to a particular member, that being RR. However, RR sure makes it difficult with the continual retorts and questions back that make it look like I'm trying to evade something when all I'm really trying to do is keep from being accused of flaming/fighting and being banned. Then when I stated right out on this thread that was the reason I was trying to end it, I still got a smart retort back. Seeing as I started this thread, I believe I can decide if and when I want to reply and who I do or don't reply to. I believe as a Mod that Cal has full control of the thread and would hope nothing causes him to lock the thread or ban anyone just because of opinions that differ on the subject of this thread. If/when he says to quit posting I will certainly honor that request, but until that time I believe I will reserve my right as a member in good standing to post whenever I want to as long as I don't violate rules of the website. In closing, I hope that this thread has been of benefit to a lot of members that were not aware of this trigger situation and from all the positive PMs I've received from members thanking me I believe that is the case. Unless someone has a question I can answer, I don't intend to continue on the subject since I agree with a previous post by Big Uncle that we are beating a dead horse! Have a good evening gentlemen!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 02-11-2015 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Spelling