HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - High tines outfitters buffalo county wi
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 09:18 AM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by missed2014
So you think as a new member I should not refute bad info as I become aware it? Aren't these type of sites out there for information? Am I supposed to sit back and let someones reputation be damaged thru false claims? I was there hunting ...you were not. "Think" what you want
That's exactly what I'm saying because as flags and I both mentioned, neither of you have any credibility at all due to being first time posters. Too many times a guy comes on a website like that and then another first time poster shows up to contradict him. Before it's all over it will turn out that one or the other or both aren't reliable since we don't know them (YOU) from Adam. I've seen it more than once when a guy comes on and is actually a competitor of the guy he's dissing. Then another guy comes on like you have and it turns out it's the owner of the company being dissed or one of his employees saying the guy is the greatest in the world. If either of you had been on here for a length of time to establish some credibility is one thing. To expect us to listen to either one of you is a stretch.

To kingranch1 still asking about High Tines all I can say is that I did a search on the net and there are only two reviews. Both say they had a dozen hunters in camp and only a small buck or two was shot the entire week they were there and the properties are overhunted and suffering for it! Let the buyer beware!