HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Quaking aspen outfitters reviews
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 06:18 AM
ojibwa
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by flags

However it would be remiss of me to not state that I don't believe in outfitters in the first place. I've hunted 13 states and willing used one an any of those states. The only times I have used any sort of outfitter is where it is required by law (Canada and Africa). When I get to the point that I need an outfitter to lead me around and show me game, I'll hang up the rifle.

But to each his own. If you want to stroke that guy a check, have at it.
Thank you for your input and and as always it's worth exactly what we paid for it...

I have used a outfitter in KY[ 4 times] and AL [1 time] mainly because of limited time and the ability to hunt large pieces of prime ground with limited pressure.
I will admit that my KY outfitter [ now a good friend] gives me free reign now as long as he has no other clients I bring my own climbers and hunt pretty much where I want.. But I still take his advice [sometimes lol]because he knows the land better then me.

One thing folks need to know...is even with a very good outfitter it's still hunting and "not" just shooting fish in a barrel..