HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 10
Thread: Team 10
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 08:54 PM
bristowboy_20
Typical Buck

I did move. This is a new spot and he's the first buck I have seen on that public land. My first spot has big ones but I never saw any of them while I was hunting there. The new spot seems to be much better.

I DID have hunting rights to a piece of property that was the absolute best deer hunting property anywhere around here but the damn company that owns it took the lease right out from under me and sold it to someone else. It pissed me off and everyone I hunt with. That property had 180 class bucks running around on it and I always had encounters with big bucks down there. My display picture was from that property. The best I could do now is maybe get permission to hunt the adjoining property which is private but still holds some huge deer. Firearm season is in here right now but I am continuing to use archery equipment. It's very rare for me not to be able to find a deer after I shoot it. It's only happened 2 times in my life and it's sickening. I'm still hoping to get back on the trail tomorrow and find some blood at least.