HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Alaskan fishing vacation for wild hog hunt
Old 11-27-2014, 02:10 PM
AlaskaFish
Spike

Default Alaskan fishing vacation for wild hog hunt

I am offering an Alaskan vacation in exchange for a wild hog hunt in the southern US.

I own an Alaskan made 26' ocean boat. We fish out of Whittier, Alaska, for halibut, ling cod, rockfish and salmon. Pics are available upon request, and so are several recent references.

I propose a 7 day Alaskan vacation for you and two others. We will spend two and a half days on the water, and the rest of the time you can spend touristing around Anchorage, visiting glaciers, driving over mountain passes with my truck (a rental if you prefer) or traveling to Seward or Homer or any place in between.

We will pick you up from the airport in Anchorage on arrival and return you to the airport when you leave.

I have three chest freezers and a vacuum sealer to process and freeze your catch.

You will have your own bedroom in my home with your own bathroom. I will treat you like family.

In exchange, my girlfriend and I would like to bow hunt hogs for several days with you, and be treated like family in return. Let me know if you are interested, and we can begin a conversation.

Last edited by AlaskaFish; 11-28-2014 at 08:26 AM.