HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Buck Down!! My best yet.....Short Video
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 10:46 AM
DDAdventures
Spike

Ok. To those who bash this type of hunting....yes it is different, obviously than you are used to. I don't bash your type of hunting whatever it may be and I never will. I'm pretty sure I've done it and I love it. Sitting in a blind in Texas is typical and readily available to me all season any day I want. I pursue mule deer and elk yearly all over colorado and New Mexico, I've never taken a mule deer to brag about but have taken numerous elk. These are spot and stalk hunts....just another way of hunting. Whatever your way of hunting is, as long as it's legal...good for you, go get em. No fence, low fence, high fence, offense, defense.....whatever.
I think as hunters we need to protect each other rather than bash each other as we are a small group with constant criticism from non-hunters.
Not that it matters but the hunt was not canned. You see a fence... Not sure about your deer but the deer in Texas can jump. It's a short fence to keep cows out of a pasture.