HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Tru-Glo Rival Hunter Left Handed
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 04:36 PM
littlearrow
Nontypical Buck

I tried doing a research on this. There is no instruction in the manual that I found or videos showing the complete change over. Assuming the sight comes fully assembled for a right hand shooter: 1) the level is at the bottom. Looking at the top of that ring, there is holes drilled so the level could be installed in that location, so as flipping would now have the level in the desired (bottom) location. 2)removing a band, the fibre optic cables can be removed or replaced. If the fibre optic cables press into the site pins, the pins could be removed and flipped over 1/2 a turn to face the desired direction, making sure the pins are re installed in the proper size order that they originally were (small on the bottom, increasing in size as they go toward the top, unless all are the same size). Smaller pins going downward will cover less of the targets as the distance to the targets increase. 3)on the bar that fastens the complete sight unit, the holes for fastening to the bow are counter sunk on both sides, so this bar does not have to be flipped over, just move to the proper side of the bow. 4)without fisically seeing the sight assembly, I do not know if the light assembly can be changed to a new position. If not the light would be situated near the bottom instead of near the top. 5)some other brackets or fasteners may have to be swapped around also to put in the proper position. Hopefully someone that has done the change over will reply. They would know the proper way if what I have tried to describe is different. Good luck.