HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rage Hypodermic
Thread: Rage Hypodermic
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 05:45 PM
bronko22000
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by gamsmith
Just received mine yesterday. Plastic packaging wasn't sealed around the edges like they always are, and two of the heads were held in their slot with scotch tape. I got on Rage's site and there is a notice on their front page about counterfeit Rage's being sold on eBay and other sites (I bought mine on eBay). I called the company and asked how to tell if mine were fake. After many emails back and forth with company I found out they are in fact fakes. Everything looks completely authentic and real. Be careful where you order these. This seller on eBay is a very highly rated seller, so I'm not saying he sent fakes on purpose or maybe he bought them as fakes and didn't know it. I will be sending these back to seller and buying direct from Rage. Ten dollar savings isn't worth getting a knock off that will likely break or even not deploy right on a deer.
Were these the Hypodermics? I got the knock offs last year and didn't have any problems with them at all. They shot great and deployed perfectly. The new hypos are defanitely Rages.