HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Got a nice 8 pt to wander by. Thoughts on score?
Old 10-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Wisco94
Fork Horn

Default Got a nice 8 pt to wander by. Thoughts on score?

I've only had permission to hunt this property for about 2 weeks now and haven't stepped foot on it other than to take a quick walk and scout it out and put up a camera and then one other time to check the camera and I was pleasantly surprised to find this guy on there. Must have picked the right spot as now there are some good sized rubs showing up right on the trail I've got the camera on, about the size of my forearm and I'm by no means a small guy. Unfortunately this camera is terrible (Moultrie M550). It likes to take night pictures during the day and day pictures at night. I forgot to set the date and time on it so those dates and times are way off. The picture of him facing the camera is actually at about 4:30 in the afternoon but like I said, it likes to take night pictures during the day... Regardless of score if I get the chance I'm putting an arrow in him. But what do you all think he'll score?
Attached Images